Friday, February 13, 2026

Romania – Living The Dream

Welcome to my new blog. I send you warm wishes of Peace, Love and Joy.

My name is Marius and I am a passionate for Life, Beauty and Spirituality for many years.

I want to take you all “around the planet” and sometimes beyond this limited space and time we live in now, to a journey of information, wisdom and knowledge to discover together the beauty and the mysteries of our Life from the past, present and the future – from within and without.

Put your seat belts and let’s get started!

World Video of the week

First, I would like to share with you a link to a superb YouTube video, in a unique presentation of my beautiful country – Romania. Surprisingly, this video is created by a super talented gentleman - Adnan Akhtar from… the United Arab Emirates. He used a 4k drone to capture the most stunning scenery of the land and some of the big cities in Romania.

You will want to watch this video again! Enjoy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK8EDXB5jVc

 

            Capture by emi; Adnan Akhtar’s  video

Photo of the week

Having a strong connection with nature and the Earth, I love just about every flower in the world; however, my favorite ones are Roses…

This photo I took is from my garden, a few years ago.

      

               Photo by emi;                                           

Music Video of the week

This is one of my favorite songs, played by a very talented artist from the U.S, with Greek origins - Mr. Yiannis Chryssomallis. This could bring tears into your eyes! Title: Yanni - ”Nightingale”… The “Tribute” Concerts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfCca7M5r9A

 

Yanni

 

 Yanni was born in Kalamata, Greece.

Quotation/Affirmation of the week

 I wrote this affirmation back in 2012 and it was inspired by well-known motto in the U.S. – “In God we trust”:

“In Love We Trust… always, ’cause Love is God and God is All… within and without.”          Marius E.I. (2012)

“In Love we Trust” should not only become the New Symbol of America, but also the symbol of the entire world, helping us to come together and create a New Beginning for All… entering into a greater faze of our lives on the planet… because only through the Eyes of Love we can see everywhere we go the opportunity to bring peace and understanding, acceptance and tolerance, support and healing… creating a new greater community with inclusion for All.  Marius E.I. (2012)

 

             Photo by emi; Herculane, Romania

Meme of the week 

Famous actor Keanu Reeves said these profound words in the following Meme (I was thinking/feeling the same thing for ages …):


 

Sci-Fi Video of the week:

The next link is for the Sci-Fi enthusiasts. It shows how a first E.T. contact should look like in an official manner. Yes is an A.I.  Video - made by a very talented and spiritual person - Kabamur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j6zjSIfK6U

  

                Capture by emi; Kabamur’s  video

Spiritual Energy Update for this month

Here we have a new video presented by Lee Harris, bringing an insightful energy update to his February’s spiritual forecast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYVGC-ER58

Spiritual Link of the week

I added a very special Blog with interesting daily affirmations written by Jennifer Farley.

You have the link here:  https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/

 

Feel  free to leave a comment, if you have something beautiful to share with the world.

In the end… remember:

“Love is universal, but Unconditional Love is divine.”  Marius E.I. (2012)

I will try to post a new article once every other week.

So, if you like my blog, share it far and wide…

Hope to “see” you all in my next blog! Bring your best friends with you!

Blessings and All the Best!

Always with Love,

Marius E.I. (a.k.a. - emi)

 

P.S.: My X/Twitter Account for Updates about my Blog and YouTube:

https://x.com/Marius_emi2012  

… if  you enjoy  Pop/Dance/Remixes - Music Videos Created & Edited by emi you can visit the YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/@emi.Marius

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Love We Trust

What interesting times we live in! This is a period of exposure of many hidden truths in our reality. It is essential now, to examine past ...